Here are some important guidelines you must follow during abstract submission:
1. You must submit all the abstracts online or through email attachments before the deadline. Remember to mention details like scientific session, oral/poster etc.
Note: fax copies or disk submissions will be rejected.
2. The abstract must follow proper American English with no grammatical errors and should have straightforward language.
3. You must submit all the abstracts online or through email attachments before the deadline. Remember to mention details like scientific session, oral/poster etc.
4. Please avoid illustrations, images or graphs in the abstract. You can go for a small table, but other illustrations are for presentation.
5. The submitted abstract must be original and not be under consideration by any other journal or conference publication.
Abstract Review Guidelines
The abstract must be 200 words or less(including footnotes). The reviewing committee and concerned officials can edit the abstract if necessary. It may be needed for clarity, grammar and other issues. An expert panel and reviewer will assess and review the abstract before the conference. After evaluation, you will be informed of the status through the mail after three working days.
Abstract Withdrawal Guidelines
If you wish to withdraw your abstract, you must email your request 60 days before the conference. After this deadline, your abstract will be published as it was submitted.
We request all authors be sensitive while writing papers or delivering presentations. The representation must be respectful and sensitive to ethnic, cultural, religious, and gender diversity. For example, you should not present scientists as only male. Also, you must follow the International System of Units (SI) which everyone accepts. Having respectful behaviour toward diversity,
gender etc. and following global standards will be appreciated.